close

不知為何每次只要聽到這首歌心裡就很澎湃~
其實第一次聽是三年前在姑姑家睡午覺時聽到的~
當時就覺得很助眠~
小哞的表弟當時放著恩雅的精選~
我就這樣迷迷糊糊的睡了一整個下午XD
不過睡得好舒服啊^^
其中最愛Anywhere Is 這首~
直到去年12月出了極緻典藏:恩雅跨世紀精選
我才購入~
再來就是我妹所說的每日聖歌time~
所謂的洗滌心靈~
因為自從購入後我每天下班回到家第一件事就是開音響~
然後我才去煮飯、洗衣服、整理垃圾到洗澡~
期間不斷重複的聆聽~
搞到後來我妹都說她快升天了~@.@~
我是沒感覺到膩啦~
不過為了顧及她的感受~
後來我都只放半小時啦!! ㄎㄎ
等她不在家我就會繼續播放~
這首歌真的很合我的胃口耶!!

I walk the maze of moments,我走進時機的迷宮
But everywhere I turn to,但不論我轉向何處
Begins a new beginning,新的路又重新開始
But never finds a finish.卻始終找不到盡頭
I walk to the horizon,我走到天涯
And there I find another,發現天外有天
It all seems so surprising,這一切真叫人驚訝
And then I find that I know.於是我明白

You go there you're gone forever.你往這 再也不見人影
I go there I'll lose my way.我往這 將會迷失方向
If we stay here we're not together.待在這我們不能相守
Anywhere is.四處皆然

The moon upon the ocean海洋上的月亮
is swept around in motion.四處盪來盪去
But without ever knowing卻始終不知道
the reason for its flowing.它會在海上
In motion on the ocean,漂流擺盪
the moon still keeps on moving.月亮不停地動著
The waves still keep on waving.波浪不停地擺著
And I still keep on going.而我不停地走著

You go there you're gone forever.你往這 再也不見人影
I go there I'll lose my way.我往這 將會迷失方向
If we stay here we're not together.待在這我們不能相守
Anywhere is.四處皆然

I wonder if the stars sign,我期待假如那群星星標好
the life that is to be mine.那份生命是否屬於我
And would they let their light shine它們會不會給我足夠的
Enough for me to follow.亮光引我向前
I look up to the heavens,我仰望天
But night has clouded over.夜空卻烏雲密佈
No spark of constellation,不見星光閃爍
No Vela no Orion.不見船帆座 不見獵戶座

The shells upon the warm sands暖暖沙灘上的貝殼
Have taken from their own lands.從它們自己的國度
The echo of their story,帶來故事的回音
But all I hear are low sounds,然而我只聽到低沉的聲音
As pillow words are weaving.綿綿不斷的枕邊細語
And willow waves are leaving,漸漸遠走的浪潮
But should I be believing我應否相信
That I am only dreaming.這只是夢中情景

You go there you're gone forever.你往這 再也不見人影
I go there I'll lose my way.我往這 將會迷失方向
If we stay here we're not together.待在這我們不能相守
Anywhere is.四處皆然

To leave the thread of all time,為求擺脫時間的糾纏
And let it make a dark line讓它連成密密的線索
In hopes that I can still find以期待找到歸路
The way back to the moment.回到那一刻
I took the turn and turned to我變換方向
Begin a new beginning,重新開始一條新的路
Still looking for the answer,仍然在找尋答案
I cannot find the finish.我找不到盡頭
It's either this or that way,不是這條 就是那條
It's one way or the other.不是由此 就是往那
It should be one direction,應該只有一個方向
It could be on reflection.想來想去也許就在
The turn I have just taken,我剛轉來的方向
The turn that I was making.我當時選擇的方向
I might be just beginning,也許我才剛起步
I might be near the end.也許我已近盡頭


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 bettyfaye 的頭像
    bettyfaye

    私は飛です

    bettyfaye 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()